|Roil-Class Assault Ship|
ICY 954 - present
ICY 954 - present
Roil-Class Assault Ship
|Class and type|
Antimatter Water Thrusters
5 Officers (7 command version)
1 Calike (2 command version)
The Roil-Class Assault ship is a class of warships in the Star Forces of the Humankind Empire of Abh. It is a fast destroyer-like ship used in The War against the Four Nations Alliance. Generally, it appears on the front line of battle against enemy assault ships and in larger groups, against Patrol Ships.
Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
The Roil-class is a small vessel lightly armed and armored but extremely maneuverable. It is equipped with a space-time orb generator and light shields which allow the ship to move swiftly both in regular space and in Plane Space. The small vessel is also equipped with an anti-proton cannon and two barreled laser cannons for defense. This makes it effective as an anti-mine ship and in large groups, effective against slower targets such as patrol ships and or battleships.
During Operation Phantom Flame, the Roil-Class Assault Ships were used in recon squadrons, Battleship defense squadrons, and attack squadrons. Several squadrons would be used to attack larger vessels while the main battle squadrons would fight head to head with opposing
During Operation Hunter, assault squadrons continued to operate within the Star Forces fleets though scouting fleets such as Admiral Spoor's First Fleet had little use of Assault ships.
- Roil Class Command version (better communication and command equipment but otherwise no difference) The command section was made more voluptuous to house the additional equipment and the lower fuselage was widen to house more antennas.
Difference and Changes between Novel and AnimeEdit
- Senki I novel: 1 anti proton cannon, 2 (anti proton) turrets, hangar
- Bots I anime: 1 anti proton cannon, 2 barreled laser turrets, 2 hangars
- Bots I movie anime: 1 anti proton cannon, 2 barreled laser turrets, 2 dual-cannon laser turrets, 2 hangars
- Bots II: 1 anti proton cannon, 2 barreled laser turrets, 1 hangar (this was probably done to fix the ship's size)
- PC game: 1 anti proton cannon, 2 barreled laser turrets
Ships of the ClassEdit
- Destroyed in action at Aptic, Rebuilt prior to Operation Hunter.
- The Basrogrh was under command of Deca-Commander Abriel Lafiel
- The lead ship of 1058th Assault squadron
- Commanded by Hecto-Commander Atosuryua Loy
- Command variant
- Destroyed in action at Aptic
- Destroyed in action at Aptic, Commanded by Deca-Commander Beikal
- Destroyed in action at Wimple, Commanded by Deca-Commander Ragash
Known Commanders of Roil-Class ShipsEdit
- Hecto-Commander Atosuryua Loy
- Deca-Commander Abriel Lafiel
- Deca-Commander Beikal
- Deca-Commander Ragash